Field Service Engineers - UK-Wide
We are currently expanding our Environmental Control team and as part of this expansion we are looking for more Field Service Engineers.
If you are interested in the below position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Field Service Engineer (Electronic Assistive Technology)
Location: UK Wide
Key responsibilities: The installation, configuration, maintenance, repair and removal of environmental control systems within the homes of NHS service users and private clients including the training and assessment of vulnerable individuals with complex health needs.
- Have a current experienced role in field service with electronics repair background
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have good keyboard and literacy skills
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft window document folder structures.
- Carry out visits to service users & private customers to install, configure, maintain, repair or remove environmental control systems.
- Undertake assessments of service users & private customers to identify specialist equipment needs and agree configurations in conjunction statutory service providers.
- Provide appropriate training to individuals in the correct use of the environmental control equipment that has been supplied for their use.
- Ensure that all work undertaken on customer’s premises is carried out in a safe & timely manner, with the customer’s and where necessary landlords consent and to the company’s high quality standards
- Maintain and update customer and equipment records using the systems provided by the company and to provide written installation/repair reports for submission to the equipment providers.
- Business development support:
- Provide technical support to the sales and marketing staff and where required and to attend exhibitions and product demonstration activities to support the sales and marketing staff in promoting the continued growth of the business.
- Support the customer service desk in respect of support calls and engineering visits to individual service users and maintaining service records arising from those actions.
- Provide regular reports of activity and outcomes at the frequency and in the format required by the company’s management team.
- Represent the company and its values and provide the highest possible standard of customer care and support to customers and service users and to work with other company staff to deliver and develop the company’s services.
- Safeguard company equipment and the personal data of customers and service users and their nominated key holders, responders and next of kin.
- Adhere to the Health and Safety principals laid down by the company, and to treat all client information as sensitive and confidential.
- Participate in team meetings, promote a culture within the Company which is supportive of the Company’s purpose, aims and values, and to take all reasonable steps to maintain good employee relations.
- Be the holder of a current valid UK driving license.