How to order
USA - Our products are distributed by TobiiDynaVox in the US, please visit the TobiiDynavox website here.
Other non-UK - Please click here to find your local distributor.
UK - Please read the details below:
Orders can be placed online, by email, post or fax. The easiest way to place an order is online. When placing an order you do not make a payment. We will contact you after your order has been confirmed to guide you through the payment process.
Here are the steps you need to follow to place an order:
- Find the products you require from our pricelist or on the website pages
- Select your products and click ‘Add to Quote'
- Proceed to ‘My Quote'
- Shipping will be automatically added (please see shipping costs below)
- If you are VAT registered (ie. a business, hospital or PCT) you will need to print or save the order information you have entered. You will then need to submit this order information to your purchasing department. – DO NOT COMPLETE THE PROCESS ONLINE
- Enter the remaining details
- Confirm and click ‘submit’
- We will contact you within 24 hours (9am-5pm, Mon, Fri) of receipt of order
Our payment terms are strictly 30 days from invoice date. Please note that we accept all of these methods of payment.
We accept credit cards, BACS payments and cheques.
Please allow a 2 week lead time in mainland UK. Cost are below.
UK mainland: £10
Northern Ireland: £30
Republic of Ireland: £30
Scottish Isles: £30
Prices displayed are in £-sterling, and exclude VAT and carriage. View the price list here.
The equipment is VAT zero-rated to named individuals and charities. VAT zero-rating is, however, only applied when a VAT form is completed, declaring that the equipment is for use by a named individual who has a medical need. If the VAT declaration is not made, VAT will be charged.
Lightwriter SL40 is sold in the UK with a inclusive 2 year warranty. For a repair outside the warranty period, parts will be provided at prevailing prices. If required, we can arrange for a unit to be collected and bought to the factory for a set charge. Labour is charged hourly. Click here for more information on Product Support.
For sales outside of the UK, please click here to find your local distributor.
Toby Churchill Ltd reserves the right to make reasonable changes or modifications to the products, materials and services at any time without notice.