Who benefits from our products?
Many studies have shown that the use of high-tech solutions can help support and improve independent lives. Giving people access to technology specifically designed for communication, environmental control and cognition can help enrich lives and encourage and support engagement with families, friends and the community.
Toby Churchill Limited offers solutions which may benefit people living with the following conditions:
- Aphasia & Strokes - may co-occur with Anarthria/Dysarthria or Apraxia/Dyspraxia
- Autism - Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cognitive Conditions - This include conditions affecting an individual's cognitve ability to think, which may be a result of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), ageing, tumours or genetic conditions.
- Neurological Conditions - This could include Motor Neurone Disease (MND), Parkinson’s Disease (PD), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Muscular Dystrophy, Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP) and Multisystem Atrophy (MSA)
- Other Conditions - These conditions may include head and neck cancer, trauma, disease, inflammation of larynx, dysphonia and aphonia
Please remember that everybody has a different requirement when it comes to their individual needs. An independent assessment by a Speech and Language Therapist or other professional is always recommended when considering any type of alternative solution.